Saturday, August 18, 2012

BABY BUNDLE CARDS:

Hi there! Today I have a couple of baby cards for you. I used the Baby Bundle set and made one for a boy and one for a girl:

I used a Very Vanilla base for each. For the girl card I used Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede. I colored the carriage with Markers and added a Neutrals Brad. I added a heart punched out with the Owl Builder Punch and used a Glue Dot to attach it. I used the Regal Rose Taffeta Ribbon to add the bow.

For the boy card, I used Tempting Turquiose, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Grey. For the sentiment I used the set Baby Prints. I punched them out using the Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches. The DSP is from the Brights Paper Stack.

For the scalloped piece I used the Adorning Accents Edgelits and Folders. I love the detail that these two products add to a project. I finished off the card with a Brights Button with a strip of cardstock threaded through the holes. These came together pretty quickly. The coloring was the most time consuming. To save a little time, you could stamp the carriage image onto some DSP, cut it out and attach it. Actually that would have been a whole lot easier-why can't I ever figure that out before and not after Card Night?  Thanks so much for coming by. I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment