Tuesday, August 7, 2012

AFFECTION COLLECTION PAGE:

Hello there! Here's a scrapbook page I made for the display boards using Affection Collection. This was extra challenging for me. I'm not a scrapbooker and I'm not a huge fan of this set, so it was a double whammy! But I ended up really liking how this page turned out-maybe it was the subject matter! We took these pictures when we were in Florida. The only downside of the trip was that our son Joel wasn't with us-couldn't get off work :(

In addition to Affection Collection, I also used Lovely Letters Alphabet for the sentiment. I used the Peek-A-Boo Die with the Big Shot to make frames for some of the letters. I also used the Postage Stamp Punch to layer under the 'F' in FAMILY.  I inked up the Daydream Jumbo Wheel in Basic Gray and ran a border on Brushed Silver Cardstock. I did alot of embossing and cutting out.

I used the Ex Libris Background Stamp as frames for the photos. I used Gold Embossing Powder on Basic Black Cardstock, cut the center out and popped them up with Dimensionals. I finished the page off with a Vintage Brad and a couple of the beautiful new Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, and a Crumb Cake Seam Binding bow.  What a wonderful reminder of a wonderful trip! Thanks so much for stopping by. See you tomorrow with another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment