Sunday, August 5, 2012

AFFECTION COLLECTION CARD:

Happy Sunday to you! I gotta tell ya-I'm not feeling alot of affection for this card right now. I was just about done posting all the details, and I must have hit the wrong button, and it all disappeared! So sorry to say, I'm going to have to give you a condensed version, as I've got to get ready for church. And then a  fun day of shopping in Coralville! I used a piece of Regal Rose DSP and embossed it-kind of unevenly to give it a worn, vintage feel. Next I embossed squares in Pool Party, So Saffron and Wisteria Wonder. I laid them out on top of Certainly Celery that was punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. I added a strip of Pool Party on top of that which was punched with the Scallop Edge Border punch and tied with Pool Party Seam Binding. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Grey onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched it out with the Modern Label Punch. I layered a square underneath that was stamped on vellum and punch out with a square punch. I added a couple of mini flowers punched out with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and added a brad to the center of each. I finished it off with a lovely little border that was run through the Big Shot with the Finishing Touches Edgelits. And I better stop here before I do something stupid again! Have a beautiful day and make sure to stop back tomorrow! Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment