Monday, August 6, 2012

AFFECTION COLLECTION BOX:

Hi there! Today I have a cute little gift box for you.  I started with a Kraft Gift Box and wrapped a strip of Summer Smooches DSP around it. I tucked a Daffodil Delight scallop border underneath made with the Tasteful Trim Die that was run through the Big Shot. The tag was stamped with a sentiment from Affection Collection colored with several markers-Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Island Indigo. I cut it out with one of the dies in the Apothecary Accents Framelits and added a little paper-pierced border made with the new Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Mat and Tool. I love the extra detail these products add to the tag. I added a couple of Designer Printed Brads on top of folded mini flowers punched out with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack-why can't SU! shorten the names of some of their products? And I wrapped it up with some Island Indigo Baker's Twine.

I added a little stitching at the bottom with some White Baker's Twine that I colored with a Calypso Coral Marker.  I finished it off with a Daffodil Delight tag with a Brights Brad and some more Baker's Twine. I love how quick and easy these little boxes are-just add a belly band and a tag and you're done-oh and chocolate!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today-make sure to come back tomorrow and see what I have for you!

1 comment: