Monday, August 6, 2012

AFFECTION COLLECTION 5 X 5:

Hello to you! I hope you had a wonderful week-end. I sure did. I went shopping yesterday with my two girls and little grandbaby Quinten. Then the guys met us at Red Lobster for supper-doesn't get much better than that! Today, I have another card for you made with Affection Collection-this time a 5 X 5 card. I have to be honest, when I opened up the box SU! sent me and I saw this set, I wanted to cry. I thought, what am I going to do with this? But I managed to come up with 6 projects, and I was happy with them all! This would make a perfect wedding, anniversary or even Valentine's Day card.



 I started with a Very Vanilla base and added a couple different patterns from the Neutrals Paper Stack in Basic Grey. I added some layers in Pool Party and Very Vanilla and the scallop square was run through the Big Shot using the Scallop Squares Duo Die. The letters were punched out with the 1" Square Punch and I added a Pool Party Seam Binding bow to the corner. I finished it off with a little border of Basic Pearls. Thanks so much for coming by today. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for another project with this set. Enjoy the beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment