Thursday, July 26, 2012

YOU'RE AMAZING 3X3:

Hi there! I have another card for you today using You're Amazing. I made it 3X3 to shake things up a little. It would go perfect with a wedding or shower gift. I'm sorry these pictures aren't the best-looks like we forgot how to take good pictures. I'll have to talk to my cameraman!

I started with a So Saffron base and layered it with a piece of vellum that I stamped with En Francais in Basic Grey. Next, I stamped the balloon image on another piece of vellum and ran it through the Big Shot using one of the Labels Collection Framelits. After that, I pierced the vellum using the new Paper-Piercing Pack. I love the little extra accent it adds to the card. I added a little scallop border at the top by running a strip of So Saffron, and then vellum, through the Big Shot using the Adorning Accents Edgelits. For the sentiment, I used Teeny Tiny Wishes and ran it through the Big Shot using the Bitty Banners Framelits-I think? For the finishing touch, I made some delicate little flowers using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and added some Basic Pearls in their centers. Even though it's tiny, it's big on romance. I hope you enjoyed todays card. I got all my prep work done for my Stamp-A-Stack, now it's time to clean-yuck! Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow I'll have a scrapbook page for you. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment