Sunday, July 29, 2012

OWL OCCASIONS CARD:

Hi there! Today I have a Sneak Peek for you! This card is made with Owl Occasions that can be found in the brand new Holiday Catalog. This little cutie won't be available to order until Wednesday, but I wanted to give you a preview of what's to come. I used a Baja Breeze backdrop with a strip of the adorable Snow Festival DSP, also coming soon! I stamped the owl in Gumball Green, the cap in Primrose Petals and the branch in Soft Suede-all colors in the DSP. I used Confetti in Baja Breeze for the background behind the owl. I added some Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, and punched out the bulbs/berries with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. I used the same punch for his eyes. The sentiment was punched out with the Modern Label Punch and I finished it off with a Glimmer Brad on his hat. This is a fun set that would work great for birthdays and graduation parties as well. I hope you enjoyed this little Sneak Peek. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment