Saturday, July 21, 2012

ANOTHER BLUE RIBBON CARD:

Hello there. I have another card for you using Blue Ribbon. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a couple different designs of World Spectacular DSP. I made an accordian circle using the Simply Scored and flattened it with my hand when I was done to give it a different look. I added some ribbon tails cut out from the DSP and added a little tassel to the graduation cap using Island Indigo Baker's Twine. Underneath the ribbon I ran 3 rows of Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon along with an Early Espresso border punched with the Scallop Trim Border. Above that I made a row of stars that I punched out of the DSP using the 1/2' Circle Punch. Sorry to keep this short, but I'm ready to hit the sack! Have a good night and I'll meet you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment