Saturday, April 7, 2012

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBUNNY!:

Hi there! I'm so sorry about the break. Still recovering from March Madness! And everytime I went to grab the camera-my daughter's camera, she was using it-the nerve! Anyway, I hope you've been enjoying the beautiful weather. This is one of the cards we made at Card Night last month. It features the set Everybunny from the IBC (Idea Book & Catalog). I added the Domestic Goddess DSP-LOVE those colors! I stamped the bunnies in Basic Grey on Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party Cardstock, then punched them out with the Large Tag Punch. I thought it would be fun to staple the Daffodil Delight Ribbon onto the tags for something different. I popped them up with a dimensional onto a piece of Whisper White with a Crumb Cake border. I put that onto a piece of Pool Party and wrapped a piece of Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon around it. I stamped the sentiment in Calypso Coral and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch. I added a Designer Printed Brad and that's about it!

I also wanted to share some pictures of Quinten. I always feel guilty when I don't post regularly, so hopefully these will get me back in your good graces!

Getting some tummy time!

Say what?

Don't you wanna take a bite out of him? I just wanna hurt him! Too darn cute!
Thank you so much for coming by! Have a wonderful Easter! I'll be back soon-I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment