Monday, April 9, 2012

ARRAY OF SUNSHINE CARD:

Hi friends. I hope you had a terrific week-end! I sure did-Easter egg hunts, Ben-Hur and lots of chocolate! Gabriel stayed all night, so we had lots of fun with our grandbabies. He cannot keep his hands off Quinten. The Easter Bunny brought Gabe a new bike, so we may be trying that out later today. Here is the other card we made last month at Card Night.  I used the Array of Sunshine set. It's a Hostess set, so it will be going away at the end of May when the current catalog is done.  I stamped the flower images in Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze on Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped 3 of the RHR and 2 of the Baja, cut them out and layered them with dimensionals. I punched the leaf images from the Bird Builder punch and tucked them behind the flowers. I adhered them to a Blushing Bride oval that I cut out with the Big Shot and ran through again with the Perfect Dots Embossing Folder. I added a Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon border around the oval with SNAIL and a bit of Sticky Strip. I used the Twitterpated DSP from the Occasions Mini on top of a piece of Baja Breeze and wrapped some Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon around it. I finished it off with a tag from the Family Reunion set, a Basic Pearl and a Twitterpated Button from the Occasions Mini. This would make a perfect Mother's Day card or change the sentiment for any occasion.

I'm going to try to post lots this week because we are leaving for Florida on Friday, so it will be a dry spell again for awhile. I'll be back soon-I hope you will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment