Wednesday, February 1, 2012

STILL MORE CARDS FROM LEADERSHIP:

Here are some cards I made using the Fresh Vintage SAB set. This set kind of has a Folk Arty feel to me and I love the Twitterpated DSP with it. There's also several papers that match this set in the Everyday Enchantment DSP. I used the Style Beautiful set for the sentiment and layered it all on top of a Basic Black Top Note that I cut out with the Big Shot. I stamped everything on Crumb Cake to give it an aged look. I finished it off with a Baja Breeze Seam Binding bow.
Here's a little 3 x 3 I made with this set. I punched the flower out of More Mustard Cardstock with the new Blossom Punch in the Occasions Mini. I have no idea how I colored the inside-it's been so long ago it seems. I think I stamped the image in Basic Black ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock and colored in the image with markers. I might have embossed it too-sorry, it's a blur! I added the border image in Whisper White Craft ink and added a little 'hello' from the Pennant Parade set and added a little Brights Brad to it.

And here's the last card I made using this set. Wow, there's a lot going on here-let's see if I can remember what I did! I mainly used Fresh Vintage here, but I also stamped the little key image from another SAB set called Elementary Elegance. I also stamped the little 'Love' from Pennant Parade. I used a Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, maybe Very Vanilla or Naturals Ivory Cardstock color scheme. I used the SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP and used the Scallop Trim Corner and Border Punches around the edge. I used the Big Shop to cut out the scallop circle using one of the Scallop Circle Dies and a Circle Die-sorry, I don't know which sizes I used. I used some of the beautiful Victoria Crochet Trim at the top and made some flowers using the Blossom Punch. I spritzed them with some alcohol and crumpled them up. I layered 3 on top of each other with dimensionals in between. I plopped one of the big honking pearls from the Occasions Mini in the center. I'm not real sure how I made the smaller flowers. I added one of the cute butterfly brads from the Everyday Enchantment SAB Pack. I finished it off with a little row of the Basic Pearls at the bottom. Stop back tomorrow for a couple ideas using the SAB Elementary Elegance set. Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment