Friday, February 10, 2012

SNOW MUCH FUN CARD:

Happy Friday to you! Here's another one of the cards we made at Card Night this week. We get together every month and make 3 cards for $7.50, which includes the envelopes. If you've never been to one, I'd love to have you join us! Or if it's been awhile since you've been to Card Night, give me a holla-we'd love to see you again!

For this card I used the Snow Much Fun set. I stamped the snowman in Black Stazon and colored him in with a Q-tip using Whisper White craft ink. I colored his nose, scarf and birds with Real Red, Baja Breeze and Pumpkin Pie Markers. After that, I stamped the little snowballs all over him with the Confetti Background set in Whisper White Craft ink. I added some strips of Pocketful of Posies DSP and cut some little pieces of Twine to look like stitching. I added a bit of Twill Tape with a Brights Button, and he's all set! Thanks so much for coming by! I'll have my last Card Night card for you tomorrow, then it's time to get working on this month's cards. I'm just about finished with the Leadership Make & Take projects, so I'll be sharing them with you soon. Have a fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment