Tuesday, February 7, 2012

M&T PROJECT # 3:

Thanks for stopping by today! This is yet another card made with Mixed Bunch and Loving Thoughts from the Occasions Mini. I used a piece of the On Board Merry Medley chipboard and instead of covering it with DSP, I stamped a flower image on it using Versamark. I used some of the flowers from the Blossom Builders kit in the mini along with the lovely Twitterpated DSP. I punched the leaves from the Bird Builder Punch and I used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Punch for added layers on the flowers. I added some Brights Buttons and a Brights Brad, and a few of the Large Pearls from the mini. I really love this DSP-there's so many different color combinations you can use and there's many designs that work well for masculine cards. I hope you like this bright, cheery card. Make sure to come back tomorrow and check out another one. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment