Monday, February 13, 2012

LEADERSHIP MAKE & TAKE PROJECTS:

Here's the 9 M&T projects we made at Leadership. Actually, I made most of them at home. There were too many to complete there, so I just made a couple of them in San Antonio and finished the rest in my quiet stamping room-no time crunch, alot more fun that way!

This is an 8x8 scrapbook page in Baja Breeze with lots of flowers from the Blossom Builders kit in the Occasions mini. I have to be honest; this is a product I would have just skipped over, but there is so much you can do with these die cuts. I love the diversity of all the sizes, shapes and colors you get. And those cute little pink rhinestones that come in the kit-love them! I think the little flags made with the Petite Pennants Punch and skewers are so cute. You could add them to a cake or cupcakes-too fun!
The banners are part of the kit also-just pop them out and stamp a sentiment on them. We used the Loving Thoughts set for the sentiment and the Mixed Bunch set for the flowers in the background. I wasn't too crazy about this set until I stamped the background on this page. I love the subtle clumps of flowers as a backdrop to all the bold colors of the die cuts. We added some Brights Buttons and a Clip with some Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, and you've got a really cute scrapbook page!

I wanted to show you what a little pig Quinten is turning into! He's already 6 weeks old. He goes back to the doctor next week and I can't wait to see how much he weighs. I bet he's pushing 8 pounds. He's a little sweetheart! Stop back tomorrow for another project. Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment