Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LEADERSHIP M&T CARD:

Happy Valentine's Day to you! I woke up to a bag of chocolates and a lovely card from my sweetie this morning, and a couple of smiles from Quinten-life is good! Here's a card we made at Leadership using the Mixed Bunch stamp set again and the Blossom Builders kit. The sentiment is from the Thank You Kindly set. The base is Lucky Limeade, along with the same color ink for the background flowers. I added a strip of Rich Razzleberry and stamped the flower image in the same color. Next, I added a chipboard piece from the Merry Medley On Board. The chipboard is covered in Very Vanilla Cardstock and stamped with Lucky Limeade. On top of that, I layered a strip of Poppy Parade with Daffodil Delight Ribbon on top. I stamped the big flower in Daffodil Delight and punched it out with the Blossom Punch. I cut strips on each petal to give the flower some texture. I punched out a circle with the 1" Circle Punch, I think, and cut little strips all the way around it. I popped a Brights Button in the center with a dimensional and curled the Poppy Parade circle around it. I added a couple flowers from the Blossom Builders kit and added a banner and tucked it under the Poppy circle. I'm notoriuos for lots of layers, but this is almost too much for me! You would probably want to hand-deliver this one. I hope you enjoyed todays project. Join me for another one tomorrow. Make sure to snuggle with somebody you love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment