Friday, February 17, 2012

LEADERSHIP M&T BOX:

Happy Friday to you! This is a cute little box we made using the Fancy Favor Die along with the Big Shot. Again, we used the Mixed Bunch and Thank You Kindly sets-are you getting lots of ideas for what you can do with these sets yet? And we used more of the die cut flowers from the Blossom Builders kit from the Occasions Mini. I'm really starting to love the Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine. And now you can get it in all the fun newer In Colors-check out the mini!  I changed this box up a little from what they did. SU! used a Baja Breeze box instead of the Daffodil Delight, and I thought it was a little icky with the other colors they used. They gave us a template to make the box-super easy. We made a Lucky Limeade belly band stamped in Lucky Limeade also, and wrapped it around the bag and box. I added a Brights Button and a little tag and that's it!

I think I'll be making lots more of these...maybe a different color scheme though! Thanks for coming by today-have a great week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment