Thursday, February 16, 2012

LEADERSHIP M&T BAG:

Good morning to you! This is a cute little bag we made using the Mixed Bunch and Thank You Kindly sets again. We also used one of the die cuts from the Blossom Builder kit along with the large pink rhinestone, also in the kit. I stapled the Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine at the top and tied a bow. The bag was made using the Fancy Favor Die along with the Big Shot. We used the Twitterpated DSP that is in the Occasions Mini-love it! This is a print in Baja Breeze and we stamped the flower image in Baja Breeze also. I stamped the sentiment in Lucky Limeade on one of the die cut banners from the kit and added one of the baby pink rhinestones to it. I thought this was so cute, that I made them for my Hostess gifts this month-with chocolate inside, of course! Well I gotta run-busy day. I've got Card Night tonight, and need to get everything prepped, and then there's the ever-dreading cleaning! Thanks so much for stopping by. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment