Thursday, February 2, 2012

A COUPLE MORE LEADERSHIP CARDS:

As promised, here's a couple of cards made with the SAB set Elementary Elegance. I have to say, some of the sets I was given to work with were a bit challenging for me-this one in particular. I saved this set for last because everytime I looked at it, I had nothing. But once I inked it up and started working with it, I found you could do alot with it. I added some Blushing Bride DSP from the Paper Stack and a couple of different ribbons in Basic Black, and I thought it came together nicely.

Here's another idea for this set. I tried to Shabby Chic it up a bit. I prefer a romantic, cutesy approach to Vintage, rather than a Victorian Vintage. I think that's why this set was a challenge for me. I made it as sweet as I could-the Everyday Enchantment DSP and scallop borders helped alot. And I love how you can scrunch up the Seam Binding to give it a true aged look.

Thank you for stopping by. I'm down to 5 projects to share with you. Tomorrow, I'll show you what I made using the Mixed Bunch set from the new Occasions Mini Catalog. Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment