Saturday, January 28, 2012

MORE LEADERSHIP PROJECTS:

Here's some more projects that I made for Leadership. I'll show you the 3-D projects-hope you like them!
This is a little box I made using the Outlined Occasions SAB set. I used the Box #2 Die and ran it through the Big Shot. It's so fast and easy. You can have this cute little box cut out and scored within seconds. And I needed every extra second I could get to finish these projects in time! I also used the SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP and Brads to decorate it. This would be perfect for a kids Birthday or would be a great gift card holder for an upcoming graduate.

This would be perfect for the 'little diva' in your life. I made it using the SAB set Elementary Elegance. I punched out some little flowers from the Silver Glimmer Paper and added a Trinket Key and an Antique Brad to finish it off. Again, I used the Big Shot to make this little treat bag. I used the Fancy Favor Die, which may be my favorite Die-super fast and easy!

I think this is my favorite 3-D project I made. I used the Big Shot with the Petal Cone Die. I used the Everyday Elegance DSP in the SAB catalog-which you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase. Sale-A-Bration is our biggest event of the year and will be going on through March. I'd be more than happy to help you get some free products! I also used the Pennant Parade stamp set for the sentiment. I love the diversity of this beautiful paper-many different patterns, but all have a vintage feel. This would be a perfect idea for your sweetie-just add chocolate!

This is the last of the 3-D projects that I made using the SAB sets. I used the Sprinkled Expressions set-actually just a few flowers from the set. I think the Twitterpated Fabric from the Occasions Mini Catalog takes center stage. Again, I used the Big Shot to make the scallop squares using the Scallop Square Die and the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder to give it them a little texture. I used the cute little safety pins from the Vintage Trinkets to attach the squares together.

They had a bunch of comfy couches in the middle of everything where you could sit down and take a break if you needed. They had a bunch of adorable pillows scatterd around that I thought you might like to see:










My favorite!
These were made with the same adorable fabric as our Leadership bags. It's called Summer Smooches and will be available in the next catalog. SU! always does a top notch job! Thanks for looking. Stop back tomorrow!

1 comment: