Monday, January 30, 2012

MORE LEADERSHIP CARDS:

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I have some more Leadership Display cards for you. They all feature the SAB set Outlined Occasions. I think it's my favorite SAB set-it's so fun and upbeat and works for anyone you're making a card for. I used a square of Poppy Parade from the In Color DSP Stack and mounted it on Basic Grey. Next, I layered 2 different papers from the Twitterpated DSP in the new Occasions Mini. I added a border around the sentiment made with the Tasteful Trim Die-I LOVE that thing, I use it all the time. I cut some strips of cardstock in Poppy Parade, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade and spritzed them with rubbing alcohol. I wrapped them around a skewer and held them there for a few seconds-the alcohol dries really fast. This was a fun, quick and easy card to make!

This is another quick and easy card. I ran a piece of Poppy Parade through the Big Shot using the Polka Dot Embossing Folder. I added some Brights Brads to the sentiment and some strips of cardstock. I finished it off with an Everyday Enchantment SAB Brad. Super quick and easy and cute!

And here's one more using this fun set. Have you noticed I love the color red? I think there's some shade of red on almost every project! I think this is my favorite card I made for Leadership. I love the 2 DSP papers together, both are from the Everyday Enchantment SAB DSP. We were very limited on the supplies we could use for our projects, so that's why you're seeing alot of the same things used. At least you'll get lots of different ideas for what you can do with these products. I used the Designer Frames Embossing Folder around the sentiment. These come as a set of 2-the rectangle and an oval, and they are one of the SAB offerings this year, so you can get them for FREE! I added some Poppy Parade Ribbon and some Crochet Trim underneath it. I hope you're getting some good ideas for some creations of your own! Thanks for stopping by. I'll have a few more for you again tomorrow. Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Laura,
    These cards are so bright and cheerful. I especially love the the last card with the hearts...so cute!

    ReplyDelete