Friday, January 27, 2012

HELLO AGAIN!

I told you I'd be back! I went and took my beating at the Y and did some snuggling with Quinten. I should clean, but I don't want to. I'd rather share some of my Leadership projects with you. Back in November, I got a huge box from SU! full of brand new Sale-A-Bration and Mini products. Our mission, if we chose to accept it, was to create 24 projects that would be on display at the Leadership Conference. Of course we all did-we, being the 10 Artisan Award winners this year. Our 'reign' is quickly coming to an end : (... The entries for this year need to be in by April, and in May we'll have a new set of winners. It's been an exciting year! Back to the projects... This is a scrapbook page using the Outlined Occasions set. This is a SAB set which you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase. They told us to have a variety of simple and 'over the top' projects. This would definitely qualify as simple! I don't consider myself a skilled scrapper, so I thought I'd let the photos take center stage. They are of our youngest daughter Olivia and our oldest grandbaby Gabriel. What a little chunk-Gabriel, that is!

I'm going to start off with my scrapbook pages. I did 4 using the Sale-A-Bration sets. This page features my sweet Gabe and the Sprinkled Expressions set. It has the cutest sentiment-You make my whole face smile. And it does when I look at these pictures of Gabe playing in the snow. I also added a row of Eveyday Enchantment Brads. The brads and the stamp set are freebies in the SAB catalog.

This page features the SAB set Elementary Elegance, which you can get for FREE-notice a pattern here? I also used the set Loving Thoughts which is in the brand new Occasions Mini Catalog. I love how the little butterfly on the Everyday Enchantment brad coordinates with the Everyday Enchantment DSP, which, yes is in the SAB catalog, and yes you can get for FREE!

This is probably my favorite scrapbook page. It's called 'Our Beautiful Bibby' and I think it was easier to do because the photo of Olivia is so lovely-I let it take stage, front and center, and worked around it. I used the Fresh Vintage set from the SAB catalog along with a bit of the Everyday Enchantment Organdy Ribbon, again, products you can get for FREE.

Here's the page on display at Leadership, along with lots of other things made with the set.



Well that's all I have for today. Make sure to stop back tomorrow and I'll have lots more to share with you. Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment