Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MUGS & MATS:

I have a couple of cute tags left to show you, but I can't find them, so I'll go with plan B. These are the Hostess gifts I made for my Club Members this month. I think I saw the idea on the Demonstrator website last year. I made several last year, and thought I'd make them again with the Merry Trees Decor Elements and the Candy Cane Christmas Fabric. I know some of you got a great deal on this fabric during the Online Extravaganza-60% off, I think. That helps this time of year!

I added a little tag and a couple of the sweet Holly Berry Bouquet Buttons. I stacked 2 pieces of the fabric, with a layer of  Warm & Soft or whatever that batting stuff is called, in the middle and ran it through the Big Shot with the Scallop Square Die.

I sewed a little X in the center and 3 corners with embroidery floss, and the buttons in one corner. That is the extent of my sewing abilities. I know all of you who sew could do some really amazing things with this fabric.

And here's the adorable tag that Becky came up with for our Make & Take at the Christmas Party. I changed the ribbon that she had used so I didn't use hers up.

She used the Owl Builder Punch for the reindeers head and the Snowflake Punch for his antlers, and sat him on a Top Note tag. Isn't he adorable? And so easy to make-you could knock alot of these out in no time.  I'll try to find those last 2 tags for tomorrow and then we'll move on. Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment