Thursday, December 1, 2011

DOWNLINE CHRISTMAS PARTY!:

Happy December to you! I can't believe we're here already! It's my most favorite time of the year, but it sure got here quick! Tonight was my first Downline Christmas party and we had alot of fun. This is the invitation that I sent them, which they got today-it's a good thing I sent them an e-mail earlier to let them know about it! My snowman originally had the Stitched Felt mittens for arms, but I had to rob them off of him for the invites. And I had already sealed all the envelopes. My poor brain is at full capacity I think. He was much cuter with those mittens.

These are the favors I made for each of them. I just wrapped some of those sinful Ghiradelli peppermint bark squares with Whisper White Cardstock and decorated them. They were so much for to make...and eat...

I thought they coordinated pretty good. I love the color scheme-Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Cherry Cobbler.

I hadn't done too much with the Holiday Stocking Die, so I needed to break it out. It started out as a utensil holder, and afterwards it hauled some more peppermint bark for them to take home with them. I had to get it away from me. I had a 3 pound loss at Weight Watchers this week-after Thanksgiving even-I know! I'm on a roll and don't want to blow it. Who knows how long it will last!

I adore those Winter Wishes Stitched Felt pieces. I wanted to use them for card night this month, but I'd need about 40 of the same style, so I couldn't do it, but they worked perfect for this smaller group.










I don't know what I did, but I messed this post up somehow??? I think I'm going to hit the sack and continue this tomorrow...stay tuned! Have a great night!   

1 comment:

  1. Laura...once again you have made me very jealous of those girls. Outstanding job on all of your cutties! BTW......outstanding job on the gift certificate holder. When are you going to be done with all the madness???? I am having trouble getting the gumption to put up a tree!!! Geesh....you put us all to shame. Very cute though! Love it

    ReplyDelete