Sunday, December 18, 2011

CHRISTMAS LODGE CARD:

I'm finally getting to those Christmas cards from last month's card nights. This one is made with the Christmas Lodge set, stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla. I used a peice of DSP from Frostwood Lodge and ran a Crumb Cake Spot around the edges to tone down the white. I mounted that onto a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock and that on top of an Always Artichoke base that I embossed with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder. I added some Cherry Cobbler Striped Ribbon to the corner and on the tag, and finished it off with some Dazzling Diamonds. I had seen a layout for this card on Splitcoast and tweaked it a bit. I can't remember who came up with the original design-if it's you, please let me know!

Well, I'm off to finish some gift tags and then start on my Christmas cards hopefully. I really should clean first, but naah! Stop back tomorrow for another card. And I can't wait to be able to share my 24 projects with you, but that will have to wait until after Leadership-end of January sometime. See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment