Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BABY'S ROOM:

Happy Wednesday to you! I don't have any projects left to share with you, so I thought I'd show you what I have been working on. We've got Quinten's room pretty much ready, we're just waiting on him. We thought he was going to be here yesterday, but it was a false alarm :(. Looks like it will be tomorrow!

I'd like to get a thing or two for the walls and we have lots of shelf space to fill, but I'm sure he'll get plenty of things in the hospital.

Now that I have his room in order, I no longer have an excuse to get out of cleaning my craft room. That's my project for today-for the rest of the week is probably more like it!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some pictures of Quinten to share with you! Now off to tackle the horribleness! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment