Tuesday, November 15, 2011

LAST TAG! :

Here's one last tag for you. I used the Tags Til Christmas set and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch. I used Always Artichoke and Soft Suede ink. I added a border of Gold Glitter around the edge.

I made a tag out of Always Artichoke Cardstock by using the Corner Punch. I stamped the flourish in the background with the Season of Joy set and added some Dazzling Details. I have a flower peeking out at the bottom made with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. I added an Antique Brad and some Crumb Cake Seam Binding for an elegant effect.

That is the last of the tags-I'm ready to move on to something else! I'll be having a class the first week of December to make these tags. If you're interested in attending, let me know. Tomorrow, I'll share a cute Snowman with you. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment