Saturday, November 26, 2011

GINGERBED & BREAKFAST:

I wanted to share something fun with you today. This is a project that I entered for a SU! contest a couple of months ago...and it was a winner! I hold a demo meeting every month and I always give my downline a challenge every month. We were to all come up with a project that we would send in for the contest. I felt kind of guilty winning it, but once I started making these cute little houses, I kind of got carried away! But I hope that it's inspiring to them to keep creating and entering. If little ol' me from little Burlingon, Iowa can win-anyone can!

I saw the idea for a tiny gingerbread house at Convention, using the Mini Milk Carton Die. I'm not a big fan of red & green, so I used a Soft Suede & Pink Pirouette color scheme. I popped out 4 milk cartons with the die and stacked the one in the middle. I used the tree image from the Stocking Accents Die that coordinates with the Stocking Die for the trees, and added snow using the Heart to Heart Punch. I addes some Dazzling Details to give it some sparkle.

I hope you enjoyed my little work of heart and maybe you and your little ones can make some of your own. Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment