Saturday, November 5, 2011

CLUB MEMBER GIFTS:

These are the gifts I gave to my Club Members. I do some shopping for them in Memento Mall at Convention. Just a little extra incentive to join a club-well, okay, it's bribery, but I have fun with it. And I think they do too.

For my new Club members, I gave them a Tote and matching pen. You can see them under a previous post entitled MINI CONVENTION. For each member who signed up for a consecutive club, I added another little gift-the Catalog Stickers, which were also shown in the previous post with the taote and pen.

The next crew got one of these cute Ribbon Sampler Key Rings. Some were in blues/greens and some were in corals/pinks.

The next group got one of these adorable Collapsible Trash Cans. These were a huge hit. I wish I could have given them all one.

And finally, I have 2 Club members who have signed up for every round of club that I've had, so they each got one of these Insulated Tumblers in addition the what everyone else got. I'm so thankful for all of my Hostesses and Club Members and I enjoy doing this event for them every year. If you're in the neighborhood and would like to join my next round of Clubs, they will run fron January to June. I'd love to add you to the list for next year!

Okay, here is one of the Christmas Tags that I promised you. I used the Tags Til Christmas set for this.

I stamped it on Sahara Sand cardstock with Baja Breeze ink. I colored the hat in with a Garden Green Marker and the scarf with Real Red. I punched it out with a circle punch and the small scallop circle punch. I added a snowflake from the decorative strip and topped it with a Bitty Button tied with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. To finish it off, I added some little dots of Dazzling Details on the snowflakes. I have 8 more tags, so be sure to check back tomorrow to see another one. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment