Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps!

This is the project we made at my downline meeting last week. I made the cookies using a gluten free peanut butter cookie recipe that Jackieb410(sorry, I don't know her real name) shared on Splitcoast last month. They were wonderful and SO easy to make! I had to make several batches to get the cookie small enough to fit into the envelope. The bigger cookies looked better, and I was going to take some pictures of those, but they had all magically disappeared!

Sorry you can't see the cookie very well. My hubby took these and he was supposed to get some of just the cookie, but I can't complain-he's cheap help! Thc cookie stamps come with a wooden knob and 3 silicone stamps that you can interchange. There's a heart for Valentine's Day, a Jack-o-lantern for Halloween and a snowflake for Christmas. There's a shortbread and a sugar cookie recipe that come with the stamps. I can't wait to try out the snowflake with shortbread. I found a gluten free mix that I hope will work...and taste good. I'll let you know. You can find the GF peanut butter cookie recipe and lots of others at: www.bobsredmill.com.

Make sure you stop by tomorrow-I'll share the cards we made on World Card Making Day! Thanks for coming by!

Supplies: Button Buddies Stamp Set.
Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade Stampn' Write Markers.
Whisper White, Lucky Limeade Cardstock.. Just Add Cake DSP.
Big Shot Die Cutting System. Scallop Envelope Die.
1 1/4" Circle Punch.
Brights Buttons.
Lucky Limeade Ruffled, So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon. Early Espresso Baker's Twine.
Cellophane Bags. Dimensionals. SNAIL. Skewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment