Thursday, October 20, 2011

STAMP-A-STACK CARD # 5:

I'm so sorry I bailed on you last night! I crashed right after Modern Family, and it didn't hit me til this morning that I forgot to post my last SAS card last night-sorry about that! And today has been non-stop; this is the first chance I've had to do it. I know October is a crazy month, but this one has been extra nuts! Anyway, back to the card. I saved the best for last. I love red and brown, so this is my favorite. It uses the Stitched Stockings stamp set, matching punch and Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, all from the Holiday mini. I used the Designer Frames Embossing Folder on Very Vanilla and added a Chocolate Chip Designer Label on top. I added a Real Red oval and pearls to give it more depth. I used the Chocolate Chip Scalloped Dots Ribbon underneath the DSP and repeated the scallop pattern with the polka dot DSP, using the Tasteful Trim die, at the bottom. I used Many Merry Messages for the sentiment and added some yummy Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon-I almost want to eat it! I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards we made. I've got lots more to share, so make sure to visit soon! Thanks for looking and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment