Tuesday, October 18, 2011

STAMP-A-STACK CARD # 4:

Hello! Sorry, but tonite is gonna have to be a quickie! I need to get to work on an Artisan project that is due tomorrow-and I haven't even started! In my defense, I only had a weeks notice. So hopefully the coffee kicks in soon! This is another card from the SAS. It uses the Holiday Happiness set, NOT in the mini! I used a Crumb Cake base with Always Artichoke Cardstock and Cherry Cobbler DSP from the Paper Stack. I also tried out the new Artichoke Denim Ribbon-love it! It has a Folk-Arty, Primitive look to it which works well with this card. It's a great masculine ribbon. I stamped the star in More Mustard and the ornaments in Cherry Cobbler and popped them up with dimensionals. I did a faux stitching accent at the top with the Mat Pack and Paper Piercer. That's about it for this one. Stop by tomorrow for the last card. Have a good night and pray I come up with something for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment