Monday, October 17, 2011

STAMP-A-STACK CARD # 3:

This is another card we made at the SAS on Saturday. I used the Christmas Lodge set from guess... Yes! The Holiday mini! This set makes me wish I was snuggled in a little cabin in the woods, in my flannel p.j.s sipping hot chocolate by a wood burning fireplace...sounds heavenly! Back to reality...I stamped the tree image in the background on Very Vanilla using River Rock. The sentiment and house are stamped in Soft Suede. I stamped the house on an oval that I cut out with the Big Shot, and used the branch image in River Rock to frame the house. The strip at the bottom is from the Neutrals DSP Stack in River Rock, and I added a scallop border on top using Vellum Cardstock. I finished it off with some Very Vanilla Velvet Ribbon, a tiny strip of Beau Chateau DSP at the top, and some gold glitter. Hope you enjoyed my little break with reality. Stop back tomorrow and see what I have in store for you. Thanks for visiting and have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment