Sunday, October 23, 2011

SHELLI'S CARD:

CEO and co-founder of SU!, Shelli Gardner just celebrated her 50th birthday, and SU! asked us demos to make her a birthday card and seen it to them. They surprised her with a party and gave her all the cards we made her-3 basketfuls! This is the card I sent to her.

It was a bit of a challenge for me. Her style is different from mine, so I had to work at it. I looked through the catalog for any sets that had the little heart next to them, denoting Shelli's Signature Collection-products that reflect her personal style. Well I only had 6 of those sets, so I was a little limited, but I was able to make it work.

I used the Elememts of Style set and Beau Chateau DSP. She also likes the Victoria Crochet Trim, so I figured I couldn't go wrong there. I also used a Mini Vintage Tag that was a little rusted and thought that would be the perfect touch for her Vintage style. I added some pearls and a Trinket Key adorned the pleated DSP at the bottom, which I did on the Simply Scored. I finished it off with a squirts from the Color Spritzer Tool. I hope she liked it and I hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment