Friday, October 28, 2011

LOVE & SYMPATHY CARD:

I just got done with this month's round of card nights and this is one of the cards we made. Unfortunately, I've been needing sympathy cards lately. I'm so glad we finally got Wisteria Wonder-I tend to like to use lavendars and greens for these cards. I put them with Sahara Sand and thought they complimented each other well.

I used the Love & Sympathy set and the Sahara Sand DSP from the Neutrals Stack. I added a bit of the Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, along with some Certainly Celery Satin. I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch along with the Decorative Label Punch for the sentiment. The Bird Builder Punch was used for the leaves and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack was used for the flowers. I finished it off with some Basic Pearls. alot of the gals really liked this card-I hope you do too! See you tomorrow! Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment