Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I HOPE I STILL REMEMBER HOW TO DO THIS!!!

Sorry for the blog break-life has been hectic! I just finished up my card kits for my Stamp-A-Stack that I'm holding this week-end. 220 kits! I designed 5 Christmas cards and they'll make 4 of each. I'll be posting pictures of them, so stay tuned!

Before I tackled the SAS prep, my mom had me busy with favors and decorations for her 50th class reunion. And before that was the Pot of Blue & Gold Raffle that she needed my help with. I asked her if there was a theme and she said think 'Margaritaville'-talk about a FUNdraiser! Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos of the table decorations, nor did I win the $100,000-but I did get some pictures of the favors and decorations at her reunion that I can share with you:

These favors were made with the Fancy Favor die using the Big Shot. I also used the Petite Pennants Punch to pop out the cute little pennants. I strung them on some Baker's Twine, did a little stamping and added some ribbon. 'They've got spirit, yes they do! They've got spirit, how 'bout you?' Sorry, getting past my bedtime!


I made several of these to scatter around on the tables. They were made with the now retired GoGo Boots Alphabet dies.

These were the meal cards I made for each of the guests:




Dianne, Heather and Teresa, some of my wonderful card lady friends, took pity on me and offered to come over and help me punch all the pieces out for these. What took them 2 hours, would have taken me 2 days! Dianne even brought lunch for us! For dessert, we had some peanut butter cookies that I made using the new cookie stamps. I'll share pictures of those with you tomorrow. We had a fun time! I'm so blessed to have such a great group of gals in my life!

I found  ideas for these little critters on Splitcoaststampers. I typed in 'Punch Art Animals' and got lots of ideas-sorry, I don't recall the names of any of the talented ladies who came up with these little guys, but go check them out.

I've got lots of projects to share with you, so be sure to check back tomorrow! Good night!

1 comment:

  1. What adorable meal tickets! You're mom must have appreciated all your loving, hard work! I am glad you're back in blogland!

    ReplyDelete