Wednesday, October 26, 2011

GENTLY FALLING CARD:

This is another card we did for card night last month. I couldn't wait to break out the Gently Falling set and Spice Cake DSP. What made these even better, was that I qualified for a Title Benefits Bundle and got them at 40% on top of my 20% discount! The buttons or fabric were included also-I can't remember which-but I love them all!

First, I stamped the En Francais Background in Sahara Sand. Next, I colored the leaf image with markers in Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard and Soft Suede. I misted the stamp with water and then stamped the image on Watercolor Paper. I stamped the coordinating leaf in Soft Suede over the top. This is a 2-Step stamp set and it's so much fun to use!

I added a piece of the Spice Cake Fabric over the strip in the middle with dimensionals in the 4 corners and added a Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon bow. I have the ribbon in all 5 of the In Colors-I absolutely love it!

I stamped the sentiment in the Occassions Alphabet and put a scalloped oval behind it. I hope you like it. Have a good night and stop back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment