Friday, October 14, 2011

COOKIES & WCMD:

Here's a better picture of the cookies made with the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps. I decided to make some more for my Stamp-A-Stack tomorrow, and thought I'd get a picture now, before they disappear again. Make sure to check back as I'll be posting pictures of this fun week-end.

This was a simple card we made on World Card Making Day. I used the Halloween image from the Festive & Fun stamp set in the Holiday mini. I used the Frightful Sight DSP and Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon.

This card featured the Always Thankful set and yummy Spice Cake DSP, all in the Holiday mini. I added a little Pool Party border and the Soft Suede Striped Ribbon. I finished it off with a Glimmer Brad and one of the cute Vintage Trinkets brads that looks like a little button. And I sponged some Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint over the entire image.

This was our 3rd card that we made. I think it's my favorite. I'm usually not a big fan of red and green, but something about this just worked. I stamped and punched out 4 trees from the Pennant Parade set and scored them down the middle with the wonderful Simply Scored. I folded them all in half and stacked them on top of each other with SNAIL. I attached the tree to a piece of So Saffron behind the Real Red frame. For the frame, I used the Big Shot to cut out the largest oval on the Ovals Die. I then centered the punched out oval on the oval Designer Frames Folder, and traced around it with a pencil, and ran it through the Big Shot to get the cute dotted outline. Then I punched out the center of the red frame with the Extra Large Oval Punch. I ran some Early Espresso Baker's Twine through the darling  Mini Jingle Bell and attached it to the top of the tree. I used the Pines & Poinsettias set for the holly and I used the Holly Berry(I keep wanting to call it Halle Berry) Bouquet DSP. I finished it off with some of the luxurious Very Vanilla Velvet Ribbon-it's like butta, all from the Holiday mini.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards we made on WCMD. Keep checking back-I've got lots more to share. Time to get back to cleaning for the big SAS tomorrow! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment