Friday, October 21, 2011

BATTY FOR YOU!

Happy Friday to you! I almost went to bed without posting again-my bad! And it's only 8:30-even worse! Shelli Gardner shared one of these adorable bats on her blog awhile back and I decided I'd make a few of these cute little suckers! This one is going to be for my little grandson's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Venghaus. But we changed it to Mrs. 'Fanghaus'. I hope she likes Halloween! The little tag says 'I'm Batty For You', and comes from the Batty for You stamp set . I used the Petal Cone Die for the body and the Perfect Pennant Die for the wings. I ran them through the Spider Web Embalming-I mean Embossing Folder and notched out the wings with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. I added a little bit of purple glitter, which is now retired, which coordinates with his Concord Crush Glimmer Brad eyes(2010-2012 In Colors). I used the tip of the Petite Pennants Punch for the fangs, and added some Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon. For the sentiment, I used the 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Circle and small Scallop Circle Punches. I added some Hershey Nuggets for her to sink her teeth into....okay, I'm going to bed now. Fangs for looking...good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment