Friday, September 9, 2011

CHRISTMAS CARD BOX

Okay, did I deliver or what? Actually, I can't take credit for this. Stampin' Up! designed a keepsake box for those of us who got a recruit last month. I just changed it up a bit to fit the new Card Keeper box that's in the new Holiday mini.

I'm offering a class to make this box on Saturday, September 24th. I figured we need a box to haul our
20 Christmas cards that we'll be making at my Stamp-A-Stack on the week-end of October 15/16th, and I thought this would work perfect! Then after we mail out all of our Christmas cards, this would be a perfect place to keep all the Christmas cards we receive!

Even the back looks pretty! But not the backdrop---I just noticed that! The cost of the class is $25 and includes the Card Keeper box, with 6 dividers, and all the supplies needed to make this beautiful box. I'll need payment to reserve your spot by Thursday, September 15th, so I can get all the supplies ordered and prepped. Email me at lmel09@q.com to reserve your spot.

I was really happy with the way the box turned out-I hope you like it too! Thanks for visiting!

Supplies used for this box: Stampin' Card Keeper.
Pines and Poinsettias, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers Stamp Sets.
Early Espresso, Real Red Stamp Pads. Early Espresso, Real Red, Wild Wasabi Markers.
Naturals Ivory, Real Red, Wild Wasabi Cardstock.
First Edition, Holly Berry DSP. Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Fabric. Sticky Sheets.
Wild Wasabi Striped Grosain, Real Red Satin, Crochet Trim Ribbon. Linen Thread.
Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons. Mini Vintage Tags. Vanilla Pearl Simply Adorned Bauble.
Big Shot Die Cutting System. Top Note, Petal Cone, Matchbox Dies. Simply Scored.
Champagne Fine Galaxy Glitter. Basic Pearls. Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.
Scallop Circle, Corner, 1" Circle Punches. Paper Snips.
Sticky Strip. SNAIL. Dimensionals. Tombow Multipurpose Glue. Needle. Embroidery Floss.

1 comment:

  1. Laura I love the way you decorated the card keeper. I have yet to do mine from Convention:) So glad you are continuing to post, you projects are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete